Why do people feel lonely? Is it that they are afraid to face themselves? Was it the fear that they had to handle everything by themselves? WHY? Humans are born into this world with nothing. We don't know anybody the moment we came to this world. In fact we don't even know our parents the second we are born. Even we have come to the end of our life journey, we have to face it Alone. No one will be there to guide us, no one can help us wake the path. So why is it that once we got to know people around us, get used to having people in our life, we are afraid to stand alone.
Meaning of loneliness as in the dictionary simply mean with out companions. Who are companions? People you thought you know? People who are by your side? OR people that knows what you are thinking even without you saying? Again we look into the dictionary and find it means a person who accompanies or associates with another.
Recently the feeling I once thought will not bother me anymore has came back to me, like an old friend. But WHY? I have people around me. People I thought I had known. But why still I had the same feeling that everything is not as i thought it is suppose to be? I start to see the mask they wear. What they are trying to hide under it, I don't know. Humans are non-solitary animals. Like the apes that we were said to evolve from. We can't lived by ourselves. But unlike the apes, we hide our emotions to get what we want. So can I say we are lesser of than an ape? Or should I say its just the effects of having wisdom bestowed upon us.
Recently, although things are not as dramatic as it is used to be, I still can see people hiding behind all kind of mask to conceal whatever is beneath. How I know? I don't know. But somehow, these people's action are predictable, and at most time, its spot on prediction. Under the busy schedule of projects and school works, I'm rather surprised by the ability of people to try an hide behind their mask despite their intentions being rather obvious. Well, what can I do? Maybe the best possible way is to isolate myself from these people. But can I do it? Well, I'm also a human. So maybe I should act like how most of the humans act.
Disclaimer: By saying most, I don't mean all. I know of people who are true to themselves and I sincerely honour them.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than to be loved for who I am not"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment