Wow.. It has been a busy period. Work, study, projects.. blah blah blah... Finally a day of rest. Never knew that staying at home the whole day can be such a nice thing to do. Took a walk around my neighbourhood to buy my meals. (My mum hasn't been cooking much since my brothers and I started working. Everybody just seems so busy with their life, and I'm also guilty of it. Well that's a story for next time.) Anyway, its nice to just take a nice walk around the neighbourhood, I even resist the temptation of cycling.
Projects are mainly on a full swing mode seeing that september is approahing as I type. Manage to get down to book my driving test on the 19th Nov. Praying hard I can clear on the 1st attempt. Everything seems to pass so fast that working has become a sort of relief for me from the mental taxing projects and school works. It has been a period of "rush to wait and wait to rush". It's like swimming amist a choppy ocean, which will swallow me the moment i stop due to fatigue. Today has been a great day for me although I practically just stayed at home and did nothing the whole day. Never regret the choice of not working today.
Well, after a day of rest, the battles comences again tomorrow. Let's just hope I manage to survive though this as a got a very good feeling this is not the most taxing period of my life and I'm very sure that I right.
"Tough times don't last, but tough man do"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment