Friday, September 12, 2008

Random

Projects projects and MORE projects.... The week is hectic, busy and totally chaos. Firstly, I want to say sorry to those who get the burn of my stress. Have been giving attitude and temper without reason or at the slightest touch. Ok. It has been ages since I last blog. Still can't understand how people blog on a frequent basis. The moment I touch my laptop after school, all I can think of is games.. and brainless one at that. The lifespent of my brain activity has been rather short recently, maybe due to overusage. Seriously, I spent most of my time stoning and just stoning. Symptoms of brain dead.

Anyway, recently my room has been under going major war. My parents has been trying to re-design my room, which I share with my younger bro. Come on.. how are you going to get 2 males, one adult and one nearing adulthood to squeeze into a room and still manage to be neat? Anyway, parents being parents, they insist, I'll just follow. Lesson learn since young, no point resisting anything in the house they provide you with. Its just like spring cleaning done early. Well the fun thing about spring cleaning in my house is that we can always dig up the deepest and darkest secert that is forgotten by all, or we can find interesting things in the most unexpected places. Believe me, my mum is a beauty in her days and my dad, a hip guy (in their days standard of course). Got photos to prove and all. *God bless me if they read this blog* And to my dearest cousins out there, I have photos of your most unglam moments on my hand. DO NOT try to upset me!! WAHAHAHA... especially my little god-sis.. when i give you my blog site and you have read this, I always wanted a iPod shuffle(lets not be greedy).

My mum has found what I thought to be lost for decades. MY TKD BELT!! Yes everyone I know TKD...

This is the yellow belt with a green tip. Yellow is the second colour belt after White. The Green tip represents that the wearer is ready to progress to Green Belt. The White belt is so dirty that I simply refuse to touch it. So the level goes like this.. White belt, Yellow tip, Yellow Belt, Green tip, Green belt, Blue tip, Blue belt, Brown tip, Brown belt, Black tip, Junior Black (Under 16), Black belt (Above 16). In that order if I don't remember wrongly.

Green Belt with Blue Tip

Blue Belt with Brown Tip

Brown Belt with Black Tip

Have to stop after that. I was in primary 4 then. So.. no photos of how a junior black belt look like. Kinda wasted, but nevertheless I was too lazy to carry on learning after going to poly. Anyway, it did help me qualify for the position of Close Combat Instructor (CCI) during army which due to certain reason that I reject the offer. Well that's another story for the next time.

That is all for now. Can't wait till i dig up more interesting stuff from outta nowhere. Till then... I just hope I can manage to update my blog as frequent as possible.

"A person who make no mistakes generally makes nothing."

No comments: