Finally... submitted the first project today. Been worrying, stressing, losing sleep and rushing for the project report for the past few days. The moment of submitting the project report is always the best moment I can ever get in school life. The period before the submission was the worst.. Rushing to churn out reports, things going wrong, last minute changes... almost anything can happen. The stress, the madness... is all in the hope of attaining good results.
Its always the day before deadline that people rush and stress over stuff.. not that we have been slacking.. but everything just will seems to go wrong anytime. Most of the time, its just our mind. Well anyway, with one project down, means I am closer to the exams. But well, shall enjoy the moment of relief brought to me when each report is submitted each time. Till exam time.. I'll just keep my fingers cross. :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment