Tuesday, September 23, 2008

At War Again...

Life is and always will be filled with task for us to complete and fulfil. Well I'm not suppose to be blogging at this hour at this day of the time, but here I am, in the comfort of my blanket in my room with my laptop. Actually, I'm suppose to be on my way to school as I type. Decided to give the lecture a miss rest awhile more before heading to school for yet another..... YES... projects, projects projects... .what else... suppose to wait for my friend online to finish some part of the project but ALAS! I fell asleep... (Sorry ger.. didn't mean to "fly aeroplane" on you.. will make it up to you... anyway you want) I was too tired from all the events happening. Thought that 2 days of rest might be enough for me to recover after the previous project.. Well.. here I'm wrong again..

YES the second project deadline is up in about 2 days... and its time to put all effort into it again.. hence.. the reason why am I still at home. Get abit of rest, go to school, do the acursed project and try to make my brain function as long as possible... Last sunday, met up with Kitson (Still haven't forgot what he did, plotting to kill him soon), Vick, Yilei, My bro and his GF (Jesmine) for movie.. "Disaster Movie".. Yeah it a bloody lame and senseless show... but what helps you relax better than a brainless, lame and senseless show that make you laugh the hell outta you. The thing is, Yilei manage to fall asleep during the sound despite the "sound effects" Kitson, Vick and me were making. She's too tired i guess.. or maybe couldn't get the joke. Well anyway.. it sort of did help mi relax abit to regain my brain function.

Had auto car driving lesson yesterday. It was SOOOOOO easy......... (compared to manual). Just put to "D", release the brakes and there. Engine will not stall on you, no half clutch and simply will not "row back".... On the down side, my tendancy to speed increases as no clutch to "feel" the engine, no engine brake to help me (hence I did alot of e-brake since I'm speeding)... anyway.. was happy when the instructor said that I'm progressing fast for a person who had no driving experience (manage to complete everything in 19 lessons)... But due to my test date.. i need to revise constantly till my test date.

My room is currently in a mess now which is also the reason why I am sleeping on the floor now. Yeah my parents decided to once and for all do a revamp of my room. everything is tear down, I bought the paint and yeah.. we were all painting my room. The current state of my room is half blue and very empty. So, as though there is not enough things on hand for me now, I have to re-design my room, and so as to speak, the war against my project deadline (which I can't lose) and my room (impossible for me to lose) wages on again. Until next time, god.. please have mercy on me.. don't let my brian die halfway through storming session.

"To preserve a man alive in the misdst of so many chances and hostilities, is as great a miracle as to create him"

No comments: