Projects projects projects... It's the time of the semester again. Just got started on my Distribution Channel project and glad to say it's goin rather well. Now to carry on the next two on the list. On top of all that I still have to work and got my driving lesson to handle. I'm rather surprised by the fact that i'm still surviving through all these. Anyway, manage to catch a movie yesterday. Meet Dave.. it's absolutly hilarious. Great show to watch when one is looking to relax. It has a story line to it unlike those movies that is totally brainless and lame.
Looking forward to the coming holiday. I seriously need a vacation. Maybe a get away to somewhere with a nice massage and spa. What's ironic is that with the closing in of the holiday that I'm actually looking forward to, I'm actually getting more and more stressed up. Hmm.. maybe I really need to take a short break on work to focus on school soon. Would not risk my studies for anything.
Ever since the start of this term, I realise that I not getting all emo as often as I used to be. Could be the packed lifestyle I'm leading now? Who knows. Thankfully, for some reasons I'm quite high on spirits recently and that had also helped to keep me going.
Anyway, what's up with the forever repeated news of Singapore getting the medal. Its just ONE SLIVER medal. I know its something to rejoice for, but is there really a need to keep harping on it?? Why not just get over it and continue fighting for the GOLD medal we have been looking at? Isn't it a better idea? Well, that's just a passing thought. Keep working on it Singapore!
*Should just try and re-adjust my lifestyle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment