Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crazy Day

OMG.. After thrashing out and getting everything off my chest, today is a crazy day for me. Had a great time putting the jokes on the two poor girls who just need me to teach them their MAB. I'm so evil... never gave them a chance to breathe. Well I can't say today is a boring day neither can I say its exciting. (If fact, how exciting can studying at Vivo City be? And I have been like going there twice per week to work.)
Well this post is gonna be rather short as I'm blogging in the middle of the night. It has been crazy.. I have never felt so relax even with the knowledge that all 3 of my projects are not moving anywhere YET. Going to try and find out the reason why. My mood has been rather good for the past few months... Lets see.. In fact, it has been this good since school starts... Maybe I'm starting to let go or certain things? I don't know. But life do seems so much better when you are feeling as high as my current mood. Who says you need alcohol to be high?
Hmm... People around be beware.. should you read this post, be prepared for more craziness. Ok time for bed. I shall fill the coming day with mayhem... *EVIL LAUGHTER*

No comments: