Have been asking myself this question all along.. why do I usually put myself at a disadvantage for other people... I kept telling people around me... sometimes, it pays to be selfish... but in actual fact.. I still do put my peers before myself...
Recent incidents has proven time and time again.. in this world, its "to each his own".... the payback of helping people might simply be a comment that you are too nosy... in better times, maybe you get a simple thanks... I not saying that we should expect payback of gratitude when we offer others our help.. but isn't it a give and take thing? And to top it off... to get a nasty remark for being helpful...
I usually do not abandon people around me in times of need if I can help... but when the situation turns around.... I guess I can simply say I'm standing on my own... Maybe I should try be the bad guy for once... maybe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment