Monday, March 23, 2009

All in a Day's Work...

Nothing much to be updated actually... went to work with by bro in the morning.. floor opening... nothing interesting... just that I kinda guess we are gonna be one cleaner short... the uncle in glasses... think he will be gone for good......... he actually FREAKING run off and went home in the middle of his shift just because he is not happy with something and got into and arguement... OMG....

To think Jansen still try to put in words for him and find reasons like maybe he go eat lunch or something..
please... having lunch early in the morning when everyone just started work??? anyway.. I guess Jansen trying to solve things..

Went movie with my bro, his something-not-right girlfriend - Jiawen, Libing... Caught "Hotel for Dogs"... Really not a too bad show... the dogs in the movie is cute... seriously.. I like dogs... and I gotta admit I once is scared of dogs..... but now.. my favourite breed include Husky, Siberian Husky, Golden Retriever and Border Collie... yes... they are all medium to large breed of dogs... Was watching the movie when I realise Libing was tearing while watching this particular part of the show... Didn't realise till she took the tissues from the arm rest...

Siberian Husky

Border Collie
Golden Retriever

LOL.. never realised she such emotional person... I know I did promise to upload more pictures to my blog now that I have got a new HP.. and I did took pictures.. but due to some uncooperative personal and under some threats.. I decided not to upload the picture here.. (To Libing and Jiawen: if you are reading this... I did not upload doesn't mean I will delete the photo.. it is just I'm not in the mood yet.. :-p LOL)

Went for don't-know-is-it-consider-supper with the addition of D&D (Daniel and Desiree) before heading home to collapse.... the coming week will be a tiring one.. projects coming up.. I see sleepless nights ahead.... and I really have to apologise to Madeleine and Weiting... I did actually consider going for your performance.. but my first paper is just 4 days later from the date... so that means that I'll be mugging in some unknown area at that time... I want to wish them all the best and good luck for their performance...

No comments: