It seems that I have got more than what I actually bargain for when I actually started my Uni course..... every six months without fail... yes... its about projects, projects and more projects... after which is the mad rush to mug for the exams which takes you like 3hrs? to complete analysis/essays that is roughly more than 8 pages.... OMG... life is getting boring... projects, work, exam.... hmm.. I seriouly need a vacation....
I need something fun... something exciting.... by that I'm actually looking at extreme sports... kinda regret that I did not go ahead with getting a licence for kayaking or suba dive... I need to break the monotony of my life.... its all about movies, going out, shopping, dinner, working, studying, chilling... blah blah blah....... it has become sooooo.... NORMAL.. sooooo.... PLAIN..... where is the challenge in life??? one of the only challenge I get is the rush to complete the projects report in the shortest time possible giving the highest possible standard.....
the other... my dance... the only to-do thing I manage to get down to it other than driving... competition coming up in June.... been practicing alot.... and the rate I see myself improving... thinking back... 4 months before this.. I can never see myself move like that.... some part in me wants to acheive the "un-acheivable".... I guess the motto from my uniform group days has really embeded deeply into me...
"to seek, to excel, and to face up the challenge"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment