Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Counting Down..

Sometimes when people say, "why don't you just roll over and die?".. To some people... it might not be a total bad thing... there is really nothing wrong about dying... seriously.. sometimes when doctors tell their patients, "its like having a time bomb in your body which can go off anytime." I mean.... who doesn't... people do leave us suddenly... one moment they are there running, jumping, having lotsa life in them... the next... they might just.. you know... drop dead...

My thoughts today have nothing exactly to do with what I just mentioned... but I kept asking what's the whole idea and whole point of LIFE? From the moment we were born, we are moving towards our own death... In the process of growing.. we fight for out dreams, fall in and out of love, gain friends... in the end when we leave this world.. what can we actually bring with us? Someone said, "we live in order to create memories." Is this true? Maybe.. Maybe not...

All I know is we did come into this world for a purpose... and when that purpose is done... we will leave... that being said, in life we have quitters.. people who end their own life are like quitters... they leave without completing their misson or fullfilling their purpose... what happens to them.. I don't know...

Recent happenings around me makes me wonder... what has life got in stall for me... from the coming back of someone I have been thinking of day and night only to find out from her return that I no longer feel the same, to the politics in work place, emotional ups and downs in realtionship of people around me... I know I'm here for a reason.. maybe to learn a lesson.... so.. what's enlightenment? when are we really enlighten? is there really a one true superior being?

Projects deadlines has been coming up... or I should say coming too close for comfort and the distance I am from the finishing point is way too long.... I'm quite sure that my purpose in life is not to complete countless projects and exams.. these are more like an extra activity for the duration when I and fullfilling my mission.... with all the stress building... it has once again cause me to really ponder why is my mission in this world not over yet.. which once over... I can simply.. "roll over and die" or "rest in peace"... Knowing myself... I will unlikely be one of the quitters to try to end everything by myself... I'll fight.. I'll hang on.. till the very last minute when the purpose for me to be here is truely over.. till then.. I can only stay and fight on....

On a side track... Just got my new phone... the Samsung Pixon... it has been my baby for the past few days.... with a 8 mega pixel camera... I do really hope to see more pictures appearing in my blog... I had to admit.. this blog is getting lifeless without all the pictures...

p.s. this blog is not meant to be emo.. its just a pondering thought in my mind... mainly about life...

*went to watch "He's just not that into you" with my "now my little sis" Agnes... nice show.. although it is really a chick flick... guys watching it can also ponder on how are they gonna handle relationships around them...

till next time... fighting on as long as I breathe the air on earth....

No comments: