Monday, March 9, 2009

Outting Day....

Today is unlike anyday... although I went to work as usual, but think somehow.. as if god planned.... I actually knock off at 2.40pm..... Today is a little dramatic at work place... 1st... the popper choose to run out of oil at the time when we have long queue which is early in the morning which there is only 2 person doing opening who are Keng Siang and me... manage to clear the queue, change the oil then came Europa and Gold Class chasing us for their popcorns... then long queue again.... although by then 2 more person has arrive, but its as good as no help since both of them are fairly new to candy bar (both newcomers who has worked less than a week in candy bar)... than came all the full timers... seriously.. with so much things on hands.. who have the time to do detail cleaning... Even people like Keng Siang who I consider a serious worker, do not have the time to do it and ended up staying back FOC just to finish up... sorry to say.. I might have done the same if it was months ago but now...... LOL... guess the amount of people who hate me must have increase by leaps and bounds by now... but.... who **** ** * ****.... HAHAHA...

Ok.. so much so for drama in Candy Bar... while I was changing syrup at the back of candy bar (see? people still can try and dispense the drink despite the syrup had run out... so who change? no prize for right answer.. btw.. KS is busy doing other things)... I saw Madeleine at the back of Candy Bar... My 1st thought was that she's resting and was actually intending to disturb her... only to find that she was crying... (ok.. gotta admit.. if there is something that can scare the hell outta me... its a girl crying) seriously stunned.... it's due to some b****** customers that has serious problem in his common sense.... sad to say... I'm a failure in comforting people... so all I can say is don't let this kind of people spoil your day... just not worth it... but thought Benjamin did a great job in comforting her.. (well obviously... opps... =P) anyway.. my point is there is stupid people all around and in customer service, we tend to meet them... ALOT... so will have to get use to it.....

After work, went to meet up with the "now little sis of mine" for chilling and dinner... went around to look for her stuff and get info on my latest plan of getting a new phone ---- the SAMSUNG PIXON ---- for people in GV and does not know what is it.... go into a cinema during the commercial time and you can see the phone... (shall not go on about that till I finally got it) was happily checking out the service providers when someone had the sudden craving for steamboat buffet and me being me.... gave in and agreed to it... shall let the pictures do the talking.....
SAMSUNG M8800 PIXON

Our Dual Soup Base

Our Dishes

Agnes

No comments: