Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Best in Us..

I must simply take time off from my exams study to blog about this. There is an inspiration happening at the other side of the globe, its not a miracle, but rather a wake up call to those (me included) who have ever had a pre-judgement pass on others based on the way they look, act or even talk. I once thought that a person's action reflects his ability and talents. I proven VERY WRONG. I suppose by now if you are reading this and still do not know of the "insipration", you might be living a very busy life not knowing what is happening all around.

YES. Susan Boyle. A 47 year old lady who everyone will not bother to take a second look. A lady who everyone smirk at when she mentioned her dream. SHE made a difference in her life, showed others they can too, make a difference in their life. She awed everyone with her talents.


Susan Boyle on Britains Got Talent 2009!! Incredible Voice!! @ Yahoo! Video

(Youtube) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luRmM1J1sfg

Her video on Youtube has created millions of hits within a short period of time. Embedding the videos from Youtube has already been disabled by the time I blog. Hence I got the videos from Yahoo and provided the link to the Youtube. I was stunned beyond words when she started singing. To the many of us who think that just because someone doesn't seems fit in a particular place, you may be in for a shock of your life, for I believe many like her are out there waiting for the chance to show what they are capable of.

To Susan Boyle, I salute you and offer you my utmost respect that you dare to take the first step in pursuing your dream, you showed the world what you are capable off despite the reactions of the judge and audience when you mentioned your dreams.

By a twist of fate, I chance upon another clip from previous season of the same show. This guy is just an ordinary person who we see on the streets. Yet like Susan Boyle, he dare move forward to pursue his dream and made it a reality. Mr Paul Potts.


@ Yahoo! Video

(Youtube) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEo5bjnJViA

His dream finally acheived when he performed for Her Majesty the Queen of Britian.

No comments: