Just a fast update on my blog.. seems like its going to die off soon... lol.... My last update was after my first rumba class.. which was way back in November.. so its almost a month's time...
Ok.. in chronological order.. starting from November.. after my first rumba lesson.. (don't worry... I mention fast update right?)
19th Novemver 2008 - A day to remember... passed my driving test in the first try.. although I'm very tempted to give a detailed account of the whole thing.. I shall resist it... still waiting for the actual licence though...
Nothing much after that worth mentioning... but subsequent rumba lesson was great... getting more and more fun as the class goes on.. meaning me getting more and more addcited into the whole ballroom dancing thing... (warning to all who wish to take the class... be prepared to be pulled into the dancing world.. trust me after learning one dance.. you WILL NOT want to stop at one...)
Anyway... was actually practicing my dance rountine during work time.. just that I'm so good at hiding it that nobody ever realised.... (try spotting next time if anyone is curious.. haha)
Today was the first day of my waltz class... was more looking forward to waltz than rumba actually... Its a big challenge compared to rumba... but the steps are more simplier... where is the challenge? (ask me... I'll explain personally.. HAHA)
That's about all.... my holiday is spent on working and dancing.. but its considered almost busy... in fact more busy than school days.... meaning lesser time for my buddies... feel kinda guilty to them.. but i guess they will understand.. LOL...
p.s. wanted to upload the photo for my dance shoe and tempt licence.. but feel its kinda stupid.. will upload if i ever manage to take a picture during dance.. (obviously needs my partner's permission if she is in it.. or I'll filter the photos..)
Till next time... Signing off....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment