Ok.. my paper ended last Monday... so I shall start to update from Wednesday.. Tuesday wasn't much as I ended up sleeping at home the whole day... Hmm Wednesday is rather exciting day for me.. Its my first day back at work after 2 weeks of break for my exams (that's not the exciting part.. Obviously..) Its also my first latin class and my first rumba class... headed home to get change after work as I don't really want to smell like popcorn to my dance partner... was a rainny day... was actually not feeling well after getting caught in the rain.... but the idea of the rumba class was simply too tempting for me to resist... met up with my dance partner at the studio Louis & Catherine... OH YA!! after so much talk about my dance partner... let me introduce...
This is my dance partner.. my sunshine ger.. Francesca!!
The class is simply fantasic!! I can't imagine myself dancing years before when I'm learning martial arts as i deem guys who dance are gays or weaklings... The dance class just proved me wrong... I'm actually looking forward to the next class... and the next... and the next...... after which my waltz class starting on the 8th of Dec... which I am really looking forward to it....Now.. work... Friday and Saturday is a killer... Wonder where all these patron come from... Do they even know we are in the middle of economy crisis here?? They just keep coming and I just simply had to keep serving.... and the queue just won't end!! Did a crazy thing on friday... I'm supposed to be doing opening for the candy bar.. but ended up I OT till closing also... due to the reason that we can't finish packing the popcorns for group booking for the next day... and all I can say is I shall never repeat the feat again... It's simply crazy.... Worked on floor today.. was much better.. except that I'm literally running all over the place in the morning to handle "special request" by the organisers... Anyway.. that's about all for the past week...
Driving test coming up soon.. really hope I can pass smoothly....
"Dance like no one's watching; sing like no one's listening; love like you can't get hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment