Monday, October 13, 2008

Last Day Delicated to Play.... Almost Spoiled...

Ok.. this is a delayed post.... Yesterday was the last day I delicated to playing and resting... Worked opening with my bro (CH), Madeleine (NERD), Rashida at Candy Bar.. Very common day... execpt the fact that I open only one griller and two steamers despite knowing well that it's a Sunday. Who cares... We are working till 2.40 only... (Ok I admit it is selfish to say that, but that's not the main reason.. for the real reason why we did that ask me or CH personally)... Jonathan came and took over my counter at 1 plus (It was the 1st time i had not had any sales for the whole day so I can just hand over to him directly)...

Anyway.. he was cursing and swearing when he saw what we left for him... Seriously, if in the days of the old management, I WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE THAT... so.. SORRY JON.... and new management means new working style right from what I heard from somebody (CB)... Quote: "I want you all forget about the past way you all do things, the new management means you all do things in a new fashion. Forget about the past." SO.. there you have it... NEW FASHION....

Well... people supposed to start at 2 plus SUPPOSED to have arrived... Guowei came... still got one more... shall not mention name but i guess the person jolly well know who he is.... Supposed to take over my bro's counter... NO SHOW... heard he is in the staff room... went to check it out... GUESS WHAT.. HE IS CHIT CHATING in the staff room... I remember (correct me if i'm wrong) that Sebest said the time on the schedule is the time you supposed to SHOW UP at the station.... I don't know exception applies for IN-CHARGE.. (should check with Sebest sometime) anyway when I ask him to go out to take over the counter... HE STILL CAN GIVE ME THE BLOODLY TONE THAT HE IS RIGHT!!! Shall make it a mental note to give him a good one before I leave GV for good....

OK... done with complaining.... shall continue with my day, will not let that spoil it... Madeleine and I met up with Weiting after work (WOW is she slow in counting... LOL)... suppose to catch a movie.. but the timming at Vivo is too late... so we head to Suntec as the NERD wanna see her stuff... then to Plaza Singapura to check for movie timming... Bought the tickets at Jurong Point instead... took a bus down... Realise something VERY INTERESTING on the bus... Weiting and Madeleine is no doubt closer then SISTERS... the direction they tilt their head when sleeping is ALWAYS THE SAME!!!! Wanted to take a picture actually but the bus is just too darn jerky...

Anyway, we catch CONNECTED at Jurong Point... before we got there, I suddenly remember that Ryan was posted there.... So decided to try our luck and see if he was there.. AND YES!!! At first, I couldn't recognised him... HE IS WEARING SPECS!!! HAHA... Ok.. the show is nice, and exciting.. but think Weiting and Madeleine almost pass out from heart attack from all the sences.... after the show, we went to look for Ryan again and we talk for quite some time... Can tell he is happy there... THEN before our day ended... something happen.. the straps on Weiting's slippers came off.. AND ALL THE SHOPS ARE CLOSED.... Madeleine and her made their way home slowly though... HOPE that doesn't spoil her day.... Well that's basically my last day before I comence on my revision... till the next time...

P.S. JURONG POINT IS STILL SELLING CHESSY HOTDOG AT 2 FOR $2 (AS OF 12 OCT 08) & SORRY FOR THE LACK OF PICS IN MY BLOG AS I DON'T HAVE CAMERA (Unless my phone is considered to be one but I don't think i should be)

No comments: