Sunday, October 5, 2008

Free.. Finally... NOT.....

Finally.... the period of time in the semester I'm looking forward to... strictly speaking, I submitted my last report YESTERDAY.. but suppose to all the late night peopel out there.. its today... OH ya... Morning to all... YESH... i just woke up.... been really a LONG DAY.... hmm... so let's put the date here so we are not confused.... 4th Oct 08 was the project submission... 3rd Oct 08.. worked past midnight till 4am near 5am in the morning of 4th Oct... got to wake up..... 7am in the morning.... that freaking 2hrs or less sleep... Once again... I surprise myself with my ablity... Managed to focus through the lesson, join my freinds for lunch, went for a walk have my dinner, before heading home and.......... KNOCK OUT!!~ Substained a serious cold with all the late nights and guess what.. I woke up in the middle of the night to blog and I'm freaking working at 10am today.... LOL.. meaning i need to go back to sleep soon after...

I must be quite a sadist to say that ONCE IN A WHILE doing all the late nights can be enjoyable... (depeneds on who you really stayed up with - I enjoyed though) especially for the final project... FINALLY I"M FREE!!!! but I must give credit to some people in my home... TO MY MUM... thanks ma.... for offering to help me buy breakfast so that I can catch abit more sleep.. you are the greatest.... TO MY TWO BROs.... freaking check out the main usage of a freaking ALARM CLOCK.... it is suppose to WAKE YOU UP.... NOT THE WHOLE FAMILY!!! I'm curious about people who can set the alarm to wake them up... THEY CAN REALLY SLEEP through when the alarm gone off.... even when it has wake everybody but the one who sets it....

TO MR CH (my younger bro).. if your alarm happens to go off when I have no school, no nothing and I can sleep in late... I WILL NOT be so nice to walk over to your side (since there is a table in between now.. I can't throw my pillow at you) to shut off your alarm.. I'll just take a longer walk to the bath room, get a pail of water and I'll wake you up... IF you can't wake up... DON'T set the alarm so LOUD.... its irritating if you DON''T shut it off.... BE CONSIDERATE!!!! OTHERS WANT TO SLEEP.... I can wake up at 6.45am to off my alarm despite the time I go to bed... I DON'T see why you can't... you will know when you go army and your alarms wakes the whole bunk up EXCEPT you... then we will see.....

TO MY ELDER BRO... next time tell people you need to wake up so that we can wake you when your alarm goes off.... I know you can wake up but that mainly applies on weekend... setting 3 ALARMS will not help....

That's mainly my day... going off to bed soon.. well once again... FINALLY I'M FREE.... but there is still exams to consider......... LOL...

No comments: