Friday, October 24, 2008

Exam Period... Or is it not??

Guess its about time to have some update despite the fact that I suppose to have my first paper in two days time (or strictly speaking... tomorrow since its past 12 am...) Ok let's see how far my backlog goes back to.... Hmmmm... I suppose it is Jesmine's birthday BBQ... That will be... 18th of Oct... since I gotta update few days worth to update..

Ok 18th of Oct.. Went to Jesmine's house at around 4 plus... since it was close to my house... I jolly well cycled there.... it is too early though but what can I do... my younger bro's gf invites me to her BBQ party and as a elder bro I guess I should help out... so ya.. there I am... the BBQ was great.. except the fact that I'm the one starting the fire... had lotsa fun though...

Our Maid for the Day

Stayed over after the BBQ for drinking session... In fact, I actually plot to get everyone drunk... Since people are complaining that my blog lacks pictures.... I can post everybody's KOed pic on here... but well.. did not carry out my plan anyway.. but guess what... SOMEBODY STILL KOed.... I'm sure everyone knows who... Stayed till around 5am in the morning before going home as I actually have to do Candy Bar opening... Slept at 6 woke up 6.45... Was uber high when I reach GV and was practically HUGGING almost everyone I see... KOed due to the lack of sleep the moment I got home but not before heading out for lunch/dinner with Kitson, Keng Siang, Derrick and Madeleine.

The wierd thing is if I started drinking.. coincidently, over the next few weeks I will also be drinking... 22nd of Oct.. Suppose to meet up with FC and JJ to study for THEIR biz stats paper.. FC as usual... woke up only at 7pm.. Met her for dinner at Katong... Its a heaven for nice food... the place we have our dinner at (Aston's) serve superb food like chicken chop which tenderness is simply beyond words... the fries are good and the gralic bread better.... the best part... the price are really affordable... After dinner while looking for place to chill we came across this wine shop which looks VERY inviting.. the place is good to chill and the owner is friendly enough to invite us to bring food there to eat and even offer to plate it for us... Will do that on the next visit though...

Red Wine from Vic's Place (Katong)

23rd of Oct... second day in running to teach JJ on her stats.. can tell she is building confidence already (a good sign)... anyway... in order to match FC's timing... we decided to study till late at Kallang Mac so FC can join us.. we even planned to have supper after that... as expected FC reacheed at around 5 plus.... nothing much of a drama happened actually.. but when JJ when to get things from her car... she realised she can't start the engine..

I took a look at her car and realised that her car battery is flat as she forgot to off the headlights when she off the engine... called up the 24hr service line and had to wait for their people to arrive.. lucky for her.. we actually have intended to stay till late as it was near 11pm when the service guy came... if not I would jump start her car battery for her but she has to approach people for the starter herself.. =p it must be her lucky day as the guy wiaved off the service charge of $75 for her...

Since she had to let her engine run for sometime to further charge up her battery, we went to top up her fuel before heading to ECP for BEER at this place call Cabana (a seaside pub that is opened 24hrs)... Three of us decided to order a jug as we conclude that JJ still needs to drive back while FC and I do not want to drink too much... We chat till 3 plus in before JJ sent us home.. I can't believe we are having exams in a matter of days and we are still happily drinking away.. anyway.. it was a great day out with them....

Cabana (Day time)
Can't take the pic in the night as it was too dark.. so got this one online...
So till next time.... Sigining off...
"Which is harder.... waiting for that someone.. just forgetting...."

No comments: