Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another Day... Exams Around the Corner

Finally... the last lecture of the semester... this means two things...

One: My holidays are coming... YESH.. HOLIDAYS.. all the way till next year JAN.. likely to be 2nd week of JAN or even 3rd considering I'm exempted from some of the mods as I'm a poly student... TO ALL POLY STUDENTS: START TO FEEL ENVY AND JEALOUS NW!!! I know you guys are going to start school SOON....

Two: EXAMS are round the corner... which means i should be starting my reivsion SOON.. which incidently I have not.... Hope two weeks are enough though....

Ok a short update of my boring day, as this is not the main reason why am I blogging now... Went to Chinatown for lunch with my buddies after class... guess I'm too hungry.. Had tons of food totalling up to $9.90 (note: eating in the hawker at Chinatown, $9.90 = ALOT of FOOD).. ok the main point is I simply felt guilty after that as frankly speaking... my kind of food isn't what people on diet will eat.... So I did what i normally will do after a crazy eating spree..... I WALK.... my actual motive is just to walk from Chinatown to Clark Quay... but with my mp3 alongside with me... what usually happen happens... Clark Quay become Bugis, Bugis become Lavender, Lavender become Kallang... so on and so for till I reach home... YES.. this USUALLY HAPPENS..... I did a quick recap... so here are my records...

3times from home to Bugis and back
Twice from Chinatown back home (excluding this time)
Twice from home to Orchard
Once Cycled from SengKang back home

YEAH people.. I'm that crazy... but on the condition that I have my faithful mp3 with me fully charged.... I can go on and on... LOL...

Ok the main reason why am I blogging now.. found this absolutly nice song... "The Prayer".. by Josh Broban and Celine Dion on youtube....Melted by their performance... I manage to find this song on imeem but its by Josh Broban and Charlotte Church... which I think their voice match better... Till next time... Signing off...

-ALVIN-

No comments: