Friday, May 15, 2009

Just Another Entry...

Well.. Hi Blog.. and anyone still reading this blog.. has been quite a long time since my last entry.. Hmmm.. where did I left off..

Exams are finally over.. time to take a breather from school... hopes everything goes well... and I'll be due to graduate this year end... YIPPY... time flies... Hopefully I can find a proper job then I can quit my current one... What would I not give just to sail through school...

While the past months has been spent on projects and exams, major "incidents" happened... well for one.. the GIRL has came back to find me and we are currently very good friends... although I expect my heart to break when she told me of her boyfriend and their posibility of getting married, I survived it or rather I didn't even take it too hard... hmm... does it just means I have already gave up on the feelings I had for her unknowingly or simply my emotions just died.. well I don't know.. but sometimes I do wonder... why do we worked so hard to maintain a relationship... if someone is to leave you.. they will bound to leave you one day... no use trying to hold back that person which will make everybody suffer..

Anyway.. due to exams... I have been missing from work for around 3 weeks... I doubt anyone misses me.. but I realised most people had left during that period... working now has brought me neither joy nor do I dread going to work.. I'm now working for the sake of working and a source of income.. for that.. I have decided to not even bother about all the politics ongoing in the workplace... for all you know... I can disappear from the place forever and still no one even realised that...

The major event in the holidays after the exams will be the upcoming competition in June... which is the main reasons I'm working so hard - to pay for all the expenses... Kitty and I have been preparing quite hard for the competitions.. I'm feeling the stress already... The butterflies are starting to hatch in my stomach getting ready to flutter all around inside on the day..

No comments: