Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Wait is OVER!!! Finally!!

Finally... For those who have read the first entries of my blog, the wait is over... After 2 years.. fate seems to have mercy on the boy after all (I hope)... This might be the happiest entry of my blog to date.. for all the wait and heartache, for all the emotional downs... its might be just over....

Was clearing my mails when I saw her email... a pleasent surprise... had a great time chatting with her... but things are running through my minds...

Why has she "returned"?

Different reasons flew through my mind.. from the most innocent to those that is of the unthinkable....everything.. be careful I cautioned myself... when the brain is fighting against the heart.. it can be a tough battle.. I know the only right thing to do might be just to ignore her emails.. but needless to say... my heart won...

I really must thanks Kitty for trying to keep me in my senses.... and I do hope my senses will stay with me...

Hopefully nothing bad will happen out of this incident....... I WISH.....

No comments: