Friday, November 7, 2008

YES!!! Finally.....

Finally...... after all the studying and sleepless night.... I'm down to the final last paper.... it has been busy and hectic period for me... Can't believe someone like me can actually manage achieve so much things in just less than 6 months. Was rushing for 3 project reports (live data to be use for 2) and working at the same time... meeting the project deadline... helping my friends to some of the subjects they are weaker at... studying for exams and still going on fine... Well, I guess that's what really mean whne there's a will there's a way....

Ok a quick update before I prepare for the final battle this semester... manage to register for the waltz class which starts 8 Dec.. the person at the studio for Rumba also confirm the starting date of the class which incidently *gasp* 12 Nov... Coming Wed... guess what.. I'm working till 5plus that day... class starts at 9.30pm.. so I'll have to rush.. Got back the results for 2 of my report... Got just a Pass for one *sob* but I got a High Distinction for the other!!! Waiting for the result for the last report... Looking forward to holidays actually.. so much thing in place now.. and my much waited for.... DRIVING TEST!! Coming soon on the 19 Nov... Crossing my fingers... Will try to rent a car to drive around after getting the licence... (Note: passengers with weak heart are not advise to be in the car when I'm driving... I have the tendency to speed...)

And something very random... Keep running into Weiting recently.. Once at Ngee Ann Bus stop, once at habourfront mac, and once in school (SIM).. guess what... she has being wearing blue everytime I see her... I think that's her fav colour or something... (Someone verify for me... Madeleine.. you there??) anyway... Never knew SIM foodcourt was so popular to Ngee Ann students... the same day I saw Weiting in school... I saw Yilei too.. LOL... and when I message her to ask if she is in SIM.. the reply she gave me is like "eh.. How you know"... Sounds like I'm stalking her or something... hmm... LOL.... that's my school.. and I'm having my exams.... obviously I happen to see you there... HAHA...

Ok shall go and prepare for my last paper... till next time.. signing off... Ciaoz...

No comments: