Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Resolutions...

Hmm... my 1st post of the year.... I'm really starting to wonder... is anyone still reading my blog?? Anyway... that doesn't matter.. the whole purpose of my blog is to actually let me pour out my feelings and "talk" to myself...

Can't really help it.. the feeling gets worst as the days gets nearer.. 10th Jan... OMG.. think I'm really going crazy...come to think of it.. I might be super emo even on the 9th.. and I'm meeting my friends from GV for movie... really pray that my mood don't spoil anything...

Should put that aside for now... NEW YEAR!! = I'm ONE YEAR OLDER!! and that.. sounds bad.. things that I hope to acheived this year:

1) Train up on my ballroom... aimming to go for competition in the novice level..
2) Save up.. Rent a car for at least 3-5 days.. so can have fun till REALLY late...
3)Graduate... not neccessary with the degree with distinction I'm initially bitting on.. just with good enough reuslts... maybe obtian a GPA of at least 2,75? (but that doesn't mean I'm giving up fighting for the Dist degree)

So far these are what I could think of off hand... but year end gonna be hard.. graduating means I will find a full time job which means I'm gonna quit my job at GV.. will miss those people there.. they have being great to hang out with.. but still will worry about that come year end...

Resolutions:
  • Put in my hardest effort to move on
  • Be happy
  • Spend more time with people who mean something to me... (family included)
  • Keep to my resolution
  • Never to make anymore resolution...

No comments: